Saturday, August 20, 2011

Orientation

I was sooooooo excited about how many of you guys showed up for Orientation!!!!!!!!  I got to meet 16 out of 19 kids in our class this year.  I have a really good feeling about our class and how awesome we are going to be.  I enjoyed meeting all of your parents as well.  I hope you know that you are special because your parents care about your education and about meeting me.  I am sure you all were especially interested in meeting me since I am new to Loretto.  I am very excited about being a part of the Loretto family and I am REALLY excited about you all being a part of OUR classroom family.  I went up and worked in the classroom for a few hours today and made a lot of changes.  It doesn't look the same as it did on Friday.  I bet you are wondering what it looks like now!!!!  I meant to take a few pictures, but I forgot, so now it will have to be a SURPRISE for you all.  I brought our class pet, Gary the fish, home with me this weekend to clean his house so that he will be fresh and ready to meet everyone on Monday.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to get plenty of rest Sunday night.  I will see you Monday morning.
"RYAN'S ROAR LOVE"