Monday, August 22, 2011

Donations

I would like to start off by saying thank you to each of the parents whom have brought in items from our "Classroom Giving Tree"  They are greatly appreciated.  I also wanted to thank those of you who left donations on Orientation Day for the membership of the two computer programs.  We need a total of $250 and already have $40 from Orientation.  That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!  I have already registered all of the kids for a month trial membership on ixl and will be giving them their username and password this week.  I tried getting on the internet today to show them the site, bit had a few technical problems with the network.  We will try and look over it tomorrow.  I would like to get the computer schedule complete by the end of the week so that the kids can start rotating time on the computers in class.  I took some cute pictures of the kids today on the playground and unfortunately my drive is broke so I have to go and get a new one so that I can upload the pics from my memory stick.  I would upload them as soon as possible.  We had a GREAT first day!!!!!!!