Friday, August 10, 2012

My Family

 Gabby and I going up, up, up ,up a roller coaster together.  WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
 Andrew getting his trophy after his 8U All-Star Baseball Season
 Mr. Ryan and Andrew sitting in the dug-out during a game.
 ME (Ms. Ryan)  My hair is a little shorter right now.  But, I am growing it back out.
 Mr. and Ms. Ryan
 Gabby and her little brother Justin (Justin=MONSTER)
 Andrew and Gabby at Legoland
 Justin for his first dentist visit.  He is soooo crazy because he loved it and is always asking to go back to the dentist.  What normal kid loves going to the dentist?
 Andrew on his way to a regular season game.
 Justin dressed up in his Luigi Halloween Costume pretending to play the guitar.  He is just missing his really COOL hat.
I just wanted to introduce each of you new to the ROAR Family to my Ryan Family at home.  I hope you enjoyed checking out some of there pictures.  You will learn a lot about all of them this year as I welcome you into my family.
ROAR LOVE!!!!!!!!