Tuesday, January 10, 2012

$$$$$$$$$$$

I was very excited yesterday because PTA brought me the gift card that the class earned from the FUN RUN!!!!!  I had planned on buying a NEW copier for the room because I thought it would be from Staples or Office Depot; however, it was for School Aids, so I went shopping today.  WOOHOO!!!!!  I got to spend $180.  How AWESOME is that?  Thanks to all of the families who raised money for the school and our classroom.  If there is anyone who would like to donate a used color copier or gift cards to Wal-Mart so that I can purchase one for the room, that would be sooooooooo AWESOME!!!!  We don't have access to a copier to make single copies for students so it is important to have one in the classroom.  I am also willing to purchase one if I need to since you guys have done so much already.  I just don't want to right away if someone has a used one to donate.  Please let me know as soon as you can.  Thank you sooooo much for being you, GREAT PARENTS to a GREAT group of kids!!!!!!