Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome!!!!!!!

My Name is Mrs. Ryan and I am your new 3rd grade teacher.  I have been teaching for almost 12 years now.  This will be my first year here at Loretto.  I have spent my last seven years at Beauclerc Elementary.  I found out that I would be joining the Loretto family just a little over a week ago, so I have been very busy trying to get the room ready for you to join me on August 22nd.  I get to go back to work on the 15th to continue getting everything ready for your arrival.  I will be at school all day troughout the week of 8/15-8/19 if any parent would like to volunteer to help with some stuff in the classroom (leveling books, putting picture books in alphabetical order, decorating, dropping off wish list items).  I really really really appreciate any help that can be given at this time.  I look forward to meeting each and every one of you and your parents soon.  If you would like to help out, just send me an e-mail ASAP!!!!!